Search 40+
travel sites
at ONCE!



Product ...

Services ...

3D Live Statistics


website tracking software

Saturday, October 25, 2008
Kissing Some Frogs and Swallowing Some Goldfishes
There are a lot of things people have to do to get what they one. Remember the story where the princess had to kiss a frog to get her prince? How many of us in life would be willing to kiss frogs to find their prices? I know I might.

I was listening to this motivational speaker the other day and he was relating a story where he wanted so badly to join a fraternity group in his college but in order to pass the "test" to be accepted in the group, he had to swallowed a gold fish. He found out that all the existing members of the group have all swallowed gold fishes. And because of his desire to be in that group, he went along and swallowed one.

In life, there are some things that we want so much that we are willing to do all it takes to get it. Like for me, I want so much to gain financial freedom that i had to come out of my comfort zone. I am not exactly a very extroverted type of person. I would prefer to stay at home and spend the entire day in the kitchen. But I had to force myself to leave the house, to meet people. Over time, this became easier.

Today, I see it very clearly. To get what you want or desire, you do have to kiss some frogs and to swallow some gold fish. This blog was started as an exercise at a class I was attending called "How to Blog and Earn Money". The class was conducted by two cutie called Chin and Chun. Mind you, these two chaps looked like they just walked out of those male model magazines. Haha.. that aside, I did learn a couple of things from them, despite the fact that I have been blogging for a year now.

So, I am going to keep this blog but it will be slightly different from the other SuccessthruLearning blog which is really "stuff shirt" like. This is more the fun type of blog, to share ideas on ways to make a little money. So, do come back often yeah!

Technorati Tags:,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home