Search 40+
travel sites
at ONCE!



Product ...

Services ...

3D Live Statistics


website tracking software

Monday, October 27, 2008
Understanding the Financial Crisis
Today is the Deepavali Holiday and it has been a great day of relaxation for me. I spent it moping around the house watching a bit of television and also some surfing on the internet. As I signed on to one of the messengers today, I recall reading a short article that flashes up each time that many people in Asia, especially those people on the streets are not totally aware of the impact of the economic crisis that is hitting the US and also about to hit the rest of the world. I supposed that sometimes, people (especially Chinese Asians) don't like to talk about these things (similarly as with death) with perhaps the hope that if you don't talk about it, it might just go away...hopefully.

Well, my friend Fishman posted a video from YouTube at his blog which explains the Financial Crisis. Do pop in and have a look. I went into YouTube and found another few cute ones which depicted the important and serious implications of a financial crisis in a totally different light (quite silly but funny). Well, this might just do the trick in educating the masses that the Financial Crisis is not an impending doom.... it is a doom that has arrived :(. This is just but one of them :D

This is "My Attempt to Explain the Financial Crisis" by DontDropTheSoup.


Technorati Tags:,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home