Search 40+
travel sites
at ONCE!



Product ...

Services ...

3D Live Statistics


website tracking software

Thursday, October 30, 2008
Secure Your Financial Strength..... - Brian Tracy

I have finally found the information regarding the Seminar by Brian Tracy. It was announced several times on the radio this morning and the website that they referred to was www.chanfong.com. If I am not mistaken, Chan Fong is the famous 988 FM's radio DJ?

Only problem for me is that I cannot read Chinese but it is enough to know that the Ticket Price to watch this successful self-development guru Brian Tracy is RM350. Probably worth every minute of it.. but even if I missed this one, I will listen to him at the Learning Channel.

Technorati Tags:, ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home