Tuesday, November 4, 2008
7 Quick and Easy Ways to Make Money
|Someone famous must have uttered these words "When You Stop Learning... You Stop Earning!". And I agree totally with that person. When you think about it, there are so many ways to make money, only if you stopped a moment to listen and learn. And that was exactly what I did.|
I was catching up with a friend during lunch yesterday and as expected, we broached on the topic of making additional money. And I was sharing with him some of the projects that I am currently involved in. He too was also doing some projects of his own but he was sharing his thoughts about how people who are wanting to make money, but not willing to work too hard at it should consider the following ways to make money.
1) One can take a bowl and stand downstairs in front of one's office building and beg for money... but don't let the boss catch you. (I thought that was a stupid idea but he insisted that some people have made lots of money this way)
2) Make money by going through trash cans or going to the junk yard. (Well, I suppose you can make money as we have heard often enough that one man's trash is another man's treasure)
3) Making money with things you already own or have, like renting your camera, video cameras, your printer, etc.. etc.. (But you must have a damn good fool plan to ensure that you are not saying bye bye to your equipment... forever)
4) Making money by selling home made stuffs, which could be cakes, small furniture items. (Mmm.. that gives me an idea.. cakes are something I can handle..any takers??)
5) Making money by selling a service. You could offer to take your neighbors' dogs for walks... or take their children for a walk (and not bringing them back...haha.. sorry.. bad joke). Teach people how to go online (you'd be surprise how many folks are still computer not-savvy), how to start a blog.
6) Make money by lending money (yikes ... is this an Ah Long's job scope ah?? Ah Long = Money Lender)
7) Making money by collecting unwanted stuff from your family, relatives and friends and selling them at the flea market. You'll be doing them a great favor too by helping them rid of their rubbish.
Now, some of the ways may be plausible to make a little money or some money. It is worth considering if you are desperately in need of a little money to tie you over. But if you are seriously looking to make more money, then you must listen harder and learn more :)
Labels: Wealth Creation