|I have been told that to attract attention to your blog or your advertisement, never post anything negative there. But I cannot help it as we are currently living in a very much "negative" world right now. I have received this email from a friend a few weeks ago and it read as follows:-|
Market is very bad, please read the below:-I suppose a fact is a fact but sometimes, some of us need this to really move us out of our comfort zone. By ignoring these facts, some of us hope that the world is still all rosy and swell. I believe it is not. However, there are 2 sides to every coin. I do believe that if we look beyond these bad news, there are opportunities for millionaires to be born. Don't believe me? Well, watch this spot. I am on my way to listen to a US$5million circle member speak tonight on "How to Make Million$ During Economic Crisis". Will come back and share with you what he has got to say tonite.
1. AMD Penang announced this morning VSS lay off 500 employees.
2. Avago has retrenched 86 employees, planned to off load another 50 employees in Q1/09.
3. Flextronics 4 day's week for Month November and December.
4. Spansion force to take leave (15 days in this quarter).
5. YaHorng shut down for a week, from 08th - 16th November 2008 due to no fresh orders.
6. Jabil planned shut down from 24th December 2008 - 4th January 2009, 6 days no pay leave.
7. Agilent planned shut down from 24th December 2008 - 4th January 2009, 6 days no pay leave.
8. Globetronics planned shut down from 24th December 2008 - 4th January 2009, 6 days no pay leave.
9. Asahi also cut 1 day, become 4 days.
10. Amlex (Susan Factory) 2 days per week.
11. Kobe 4 days week.
12. CS Opto will shutdown for 1 month.
13. San Disk announced layoff 450 - 500 employees.
14. AMD Penang announced this morning VSS lay off 500 employees.
15. Motorola announced layoff 3000 employees.
16. Spansion (5 days in this quarter).
17. Sony shutdown 25th December 2008 - 6th January 2009.
18. Panasonic plan for buy Sanyo.
19. ASE Penang alternate 1 - 2 days shutdown every week.
20. ST-NXP Wireless cuts 500 jobs World-Wide, including subcontractors from the current total of more than 7500 people.
Technorati Tags:million dollars, economic crisis
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator
Labels: Seminars, Wealth Creation